Cari Pinjaman Peribadi Lain?
Personal Loan Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad
About Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad
Koperasi BUMIRA (M) Berhad is wholly owned by bumiputra at Lot 3.28 & 3.29, Second Floor Medan MARA, Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur.
A company established on 1 September 1972 under the name Syarikat Kerjasama Serbaguna Bumira Berhad.
Ten years later, the name of the company was changed to Koperasi Bumira Berhad. The purpose of this cooperative was to carry out the functions of credit, consumer, housing, plantation and transportation.
More on the form of loans to members consisting of MARA office staff. Nearly 90% of its members are bumiputra. The objective of this cooperative in accordance with subsection 4 (1) of the Act is to increase the economic interest of its members in accordance with the principles of co-operatives.
What types of Personal Loan offered from Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad?
You can apply Personal Loan Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad such as pembiayaan khas hari raya aidiladha, special financing for hari raya aidilfitri, education financing and pembiayaan khas cat kereta. Apart from that are pembiayaan khas basikan and pembiayaan khas umrah & ziarah. Get more info here and how to apply.
Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad Principles
- Voluntary and open membership
Cooperative Society is a voluntary organization, open to anyone who can use the services it offers and willingly accepts responsibility as a member, regardless of gender, social differences, race, political or religious beliefs.
- Democratic control by members
Cooperatives are democratic organizations, controlled by their own members actively involved in police and decision making. Men and women, who are appointed as representatives have a responsibility towards the members. For basic cooperatives, members have equal voting rights (one member per vote) and cooperatives at other levels are also managed democratically.
- Involvement of members in economic activities
Members contribute equally to the cooperative capital and control it democratically. At least part of the capital is property with co-operative societies. Members often receive limited compensation, if any, on capital contributed as part of the terms of membership. The members provide finance for one or all of the following purposes: developing cooperatives, by providing reserves, where a portion of the reserves cannot be divided, as well as benefiting the members according to their tranxic amount with the co-operative society, and supporting other activities agreed by the members.
- Freedom and autonomy
Cooperatives are autonomous and independent organizations controlled by their members. If they enter into any agreement with other organizations, including with the government, or increase capital from outside sources, they do so on conditions that ensure democratic control is still in the hands of members while still maintaining their autonomy.
- Education, training and information
The Cooperative provides education and training for its members, selected institutions, managers and employees so that they can contribute effectively to the progress of the cooperative. The cooperative conveys information to the public- especially young people and community leaders regarding the issues and benefits of cooperatives.
- Cooperation among cooperatives
Cooperatives help its members more effectively while strengthening the cooperative movement by working together at local, regional, national and international levels.
- Concerned about the community
While focusing on the needs of the co-operative members, they also strive to develop society in a sustainable manner through policies accepted by its members.
Personal Loan Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad
You can apply personal loan Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad based on current promotion and special financing scheme as below:-
- PEMBIAYAAN KHAS KOPERASI BUMIRA MALAYSIA BERHAD (HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA) Had Maksima : RM 3,500.00 Borang : Borang Pembiayaan Khas Borang Penerimaan Pembiayaan 1 salinan MyKad, Slip Gaji Mei & Jun dan dokumen berkaitan.
- SPECIAL FINANCING OF HARI RAYA KOPERASI BUMIRA MALAYSIA BERHAD Had Maksima : RM 3,500.00. 1 copy of MyKad, March & April Salary Slip and related documents.
- KOPERASI BUMIRA SPECIAL FINANCING (EDUCATION) Maximum Limit : RM 5,000.00 Refund : 24 Months Form: Special Education Financing Form Financing Acceptance Form (2 copies) 1 copy of MyKad, latest Salary Slip and related documents.
- PEMBIAYAAN KHAS CAT KERETA KOPERASI BUMIRA MALAYSIA BERHAD
- PEMBIAYAAN KHAS BASIKAL KOPERASI BUMIRA MALAYSIA BERHAD
- PEMBIAYAAN KHAS (UMRAH & ZIARAH) KOPERASI BUMIRA MALAYSIA BERHAD Had Maksima : RM 10,000 Bayaran balik: 12-60 Bulan Borang : Borang Pembiayaan Khas, Borang Penerimaan Pembiayaan (2 salinan), Borang Pengakuan Penjamin 1 salinan MyKad, Slip Gaji terkini dan dokumen berkaitan. * Pembiayaan Khas dibuka apabila ada iklan
Personal Loan Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad Reviews
Customer Reviews aboutPersonal Loan Koperasi BUMIRA Malaysia Berhad