Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB Services
Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB
Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB Summary
- Koperasi Name: Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad
- Abbreviation / Code Name: KMMB
- Koperasi Promotion Name: General Info about Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB
What are Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB personal financing (personal loan)?
- Pembiayaan Tanah / Rumah ( Beli tanah / rumah, Membina / Ubahsuai rumah )
- Pembiayaan Kenderaan ( Kereta, Motosikal, Van, Lori )
- Pembiayaan Peralatan ( Elektrik, Perabot, Komputer, Aksesori dll)
- Pembiayaan Pakej Perkahwinan
- Pembiayaan Pakej Umrah & Pelancongan ( Pakej Muslimin Travel & Tours)
- Pembiayaan Pendidikan (Pengajian, Penginapan,DLL)
About Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB
Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB is one of the financial organizations that invites Muslims to do good deeds based on sharia. Its aspiration is to become a superior financial institution through the Cooperative movement by providing the best services to its members.
On the realization of the need for an Islamic financial institution as an alternative to the existing financial system, then on 22 November 1980, on the efforts of the Association of Ulama ‘Malaysia (PUM), then established Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad or short name, Koperasi Muslimin (KMMB).
Islam always encourages its people to practice the principle of cooperation in all activities and activities of life that should be, including the economic field. From here, Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB personal financing (personal loan) will strive and fight to uphold an economic system based on Islam.
Goal And Objective
- Carry out economic activities, education and welfare services in order to improve the socio -economic, moral and spiritual of its members.
- Provide savings facilities (Al-Wadiah) for members and discard the practice of riba ‘.
- Provide welfare schemes that can provide protection to members and contributions to Islamic activities.
- Provide educational programs (tarbiyah) to increase the understanding of members in the field of Islamic muamalat.
Personal Loans Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB
How to Apply Personal Loan Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB
The Easy Way to apply Koperasi Muslimin Malaysia Berhad KMMB personal financing are by using the methods below:
- Applicant’s General Documents: Complete the application form Certified copy of Identity Card Latest 3 months original salary slip & certified copy.
- Letter of confirmation of service Eligibility form Salary Deduction Limit 60% (Government Employees).
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (Private) Guarantor General Document (For private applicants):
Complete the Guarantor Bond form Certified copy of Identity Card Copy of latest 2 months salary slip & certified Letter of confirmation of service Form 1/79A (red) – Government Servants.