Cari Pinjaman Peribadi Lain?
Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB
Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan Summary
- Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank
- Abbreviation / Code Name: HLB
- Bank Promotion Name: General Info about personal financing
About Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB
Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB is offering you the best financing at your convenient. Apply now with the best bank in Malaysia!
Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB Features and Benefits
- 20% Cash Back on interest
- Monthly instalments as low as RM130*
- Fast approval within 48 hours**
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 5 years
- Minimum income eligibility of only RM24,000 per annum
- No guarantor and no collateral
- 5-minute loan approval at am:pm Convenient Banking**
Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB Eligibility
- Malaysian citizens only, aged between 21 to 60 years old
- Earn a minimum annual income of RM24,000 per annum
* Based on a financing tenure of 5 years for RM5,000, and during Cash Back Period.
** 48-hour loan approval is subject to terms and conditions.
Take advantage of our Hong Leong Bank 4.38% p.a. low flat rate
Other terms and conditions apply.
Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB Repayment Table
Refer to Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB Repayment Table below: –
|MonthlyInstalment (RM)||Monthly Instalment During Cash BackPeriod (RM)|
|2 Years||5 Years||2 Years||5 Years|
- Flat interest rate ranges 9.00% per annum – 12.50% per annum depending on loan amount, income and tenure.
- Effective Interest Rate ranges from 12.38% – 22.42% per annum.
- The above table serves as illustration purpose only, with the assumptions of customer with a minimum monthly income of RM4,000 and above.
- Actual monthly instalment will be rounded up to the nearest RM5.
Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB Fee and Charges
How about the Hong Leong Bank personal loan fee and charges? Refer to the below for the Fees and Charges applicable to Hong Leong Bank Personal Loan HLB.
|Stamp Duty Fee||0.50% of the disbursed facility amount for every approved facility|
|IBG Fee||A nominal fee of RM2.00 will be charged on every Interbank Giro (IBG), if any|
Late Payment Charge
(Applicable to Personal Loan)
|1% p.a. on the arrears of outstanding for each facility (daily rest basis)|
No charges/fees to be imposed provided 3 months’ written notice is given to the Bank prior to the early settlement. Otherwise, payment of 3 months’ interest on the amount redeemed is applicable.
(For Personal Financing-i, payment in lieu of notice is not applicable – customers are required to provide 3 months’ written notice should they opt for early settlement)
(applicable to Personal Financing-i)
For default payment during facility tenure = 1% p.a. on the overdue instalment amount
For default payment causing the facility to be terminated or brought to court = 1% p.a. on the outstanding balance (outstanding principal plus accrued profit)
For default payment after expiry of facility tenure = BNM Islamic Interbank Money Market (“IIMM”) rate on the outstanding balance (outstanding principal plus accrued profit)
For default payment post judgment = IIMM rate on the basic judgment sum
*Subject to Government Tax, if applicable